More
5 years 7 months ago #74536 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic CSV export
Hello

as said,
we are doing sponsored (paid) enhancements to export code

in fact doing them this weekend ...

so if would send me an email with description , then will send you a quote

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago #74537 by tonnick
Replied by tonnick on topic CSV export

about exporting all items at once i make no promise other than to look if there is an easy way

I understand all you said, but any improvment without being able to export all item in once is quite useless. one of the main purpose of export is to modify all items in easiest way in a csv (bulk edition) and then re-import. So even if you add item ID and other sexy stuff, if I still can only export 100 items max, this is not really usefull.

Again, you do great job, but this is requested for years now, and by various persons .you said that this could be with extra paid, after that you said this will be included in flexicontent pro, then again with extra paid. if you have no time, just say it, and as saisf juned, we'll hire some extra dev, easy. 

thx 

More
5 years 7 months ago #74538 by ggppdk
Hello

yes,
1. export item ID
is included in the CSV changes i am making now ...
and you can use it for re-import too

2. and yes export all items will be an AJAX based task included in Pro version

The custom work for CSV that i mentioned
was meant as an answer to juned939
which i am not sure what is meant with  "the extend customization"

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
5 years 7 months ago #74539 by tonnick
again, ggppdk, you do great job with flexicontent, but pro version has been annouced long time ago, but still no clear news about it :( you said as well  monthes ago that all in once will be in ajax pro version, and still no eta, no price, nothing :( You can understand easily that as user, we are a bit tired to hear always the same without progress :(

More
5 years 7 months ago #74540 by ggppdk
Hello

Personally
i have about 220 modified files in localhost github repository of updated MVC (Model View Controller)
waiting to be comited to the master branch !
(i hope to do today)

about 80 of these files (counting some previous commits too) are really heavily-revised files

Trying to make use more of common base classes (and of PHP 5.4 traits)
and more use of common helper classes !!!
- too much code duplication makes progress harder,
and also in the long term slow downs development too
- also cleaner code also will help faster progress

It will be easier to create new views in the future with their own custom Database Tables

About progress you can see in Github
- our bug-fix history, it is not about adding new features
we need to have have bug-free extensions first, before caring to add new features !!
- we made work to support J4 (now it is mostly done, except for a new feature in J4 added recently ...),  this is progress too !!!

We have and need to have a stable 3.2.1.x (3.2.115-rc) version to allow focusing on next major version , 3.3.0

More
5 years 7 months ago #74541 by tonnick
again, you do great job ! Flexicontent is a real powerfull component.
just saying, if you cannot work on flexicontent pro version because you have already lot of work on stable free one, not pb, just say that you have no time to new features, just remove flexicontent pro annoucment, and maybe we'll find some dev to help.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline