content delivery system

More
5 years 11 months ago #73399 by enkacom
Replied by enkacom on topic content delivery system
I have worked with Joomla since they started, I have analyzed almost all the lms, guru, shika, oscampus and moodle, none adapts to what I need, FLEXIcontent is perfect, because I only need to be able to offer the content sequentially, as you sign up the student, for the rest is perfect, because I have already made all the integration with RSMembership, CRM, G Suite and other components I just need to manage the publication time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #73400 by micker
Replied by micker on topic content delivery system
Flexicontent use date publishing system
If you want more you need to code à plugin
I think use acl with groupe
But you need to explain more your process

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 years 11 months ago #73402 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic content delivery system
Hello

there is already a publish start time in Joomla and in Flexicontent

which can be used to define the exact date that the content will become visible

Just if you have caching time of "15" minutes then it may take 0-15 minutes for the content to become visible in category views

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 11 months ago #73467 by enkacom
Replied by enkacom on topic content delivery system
What I'm looking for is some system that allows me to show the content according  to the day of registration to the course, for example a lesson per week  or every 4 days, a long time ago there was a component that performed  that function, but I do not remember its name, thank you very much

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline