3-rd party modules ot plugins Fields first article text after

More
6 years 5 months ago #70444 by nikolaikolev
Hello,
if i use 3-rd party plug-in or mudule (for example module "Responsive Stacked Article Slider") for Flexicontent viewing and click on the article title I see a long list of the fields (pic1) and after that the body of the article itself (pic2).
So besically every time user must scroll down to see the article text instead of seeing the article text first (pic2)
Is there any way when you use 3-rd party plug-in or module user to see the article text first (pic2) and then the article fields (pic1) ... or not seeing the fields at all.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #70447 by ggppdk
Hello

i do not know the layout of this module
can not answer this without spending time to review the module

you will have to rely on whatever the module options provide

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 5 months ago #70452 by nikolaikolev
Hello
i gave this module just as example.
I have tested dozens of different Joomla plug-ins and modules for article display, but it is the same thing with all of them.
They all take you to the flexicontent article but first you see a long list of flexicontent fields and then you see the article content on the bottom.

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #70455 by ggppdk
Hello

i understand now ,
we add these during Joomla content plugin triggering

The main purpose is to display them in Joomla article view and not in the module

but it seems that these modules are using the same "context" for "Joomla content plugin triggering"
as Joomla article view

We need
- option to enable adding these only optionally (probably OFF by default)
- option to configure which fields to show, and also maybe a layout file too

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by ggppdk.

More
6 years 5 months ago #70459 by nikolaikolev
Hello,
just being OFF by default would be perfect because user landing on the article means that he already made his choice and he is already aware of the fields, so he does not need to see them again.
I have tested it with flexicontent own module - mod_flexiadvsearch and the result is the same - when you click on any article title you get to see first a long list of fields and the article content itself goes on the bottom of page

More
6 years 5 months ago #70464 by ggppdk
Hello

I have tested it with flexicontent own module - mod_flexiadvsearch and the result is the same - when you click on any article title you get to see first a long list of fields and the article content itself goes on the bottom of page

you probably mean that in search view you clicked to a FLEXIcontent item type that is not configured to be shown via FLEXIcontent item view
- instead Joomla article view is used

go to FLEXIcontent types manager and make all types to be re-routed to FLEXIcontent item view

The following user(s) said Thank You: nikolaikolev

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline