Save & New Option

More
11 years 9 months ago #26973 by arche
Save & New Option was created by arche
I have multiple categories and in each category I have a minimum 100 items going into each category. When clicking on "Save & New" option to start another item, I notice it keeps the Document Type moving onto the next item, but it would be nice to also keep the category of the new item from the last item entered after clicking on Save & New. Instead of having to scroll to the same category of entering a new item.

Hope I am explaining this correctly. Not sure if useful to others, but just a suggestion.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #26982 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Save & New Option
Yes this makes sense and i see the usefulness but this may lead into adding items in wrong category too.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 9 months ago #26983 by arche
Replied by arche on topic Save & New Option
Yes, I thought about that too. Was not sure if there was an option for this or if this is too much code to add to have this. Maybe a check mark box for this option next to the categories area or something. Just a thought.

More
11 years 9 months ago #26985 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Save & New Option
mmm, ok, such minor feature additions, may be added in future version.

a note:
There is a basic CSV import feature. It was transfered from J1.5 version but it has not been enabled YET, because for some testing and minor changes needed to be done, will be available in final version

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline