FILES: Display all items the file is assigned to

More
12 years 1 week ago #24966 by hede
Right now one has to go into every single item to figure out to what item a particular file is assigend to. This is almost impossible to handle. Therefore a list of all items the file is assigend to shown "on hover" in the table column Assigned would be very helpful. Cheers

FF on Win10, FLEXIcontent version 3.0.10 on Joomla 3.4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #24968 by ggppdk
I had open a task some time ago exactly for this,
and to be more useful, to create a link to all items using the file !!!

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 week ago #24971 by hede
A link to each item would be great indeed. I just didn't want to ask for too much at once ;)

But since we are talking about improvements ... even more useful would be the option to unsign a file from all items at once, so nobody has to go into each item to delete an outdated file. If we think about this further we would end up with a matrix of files and items for easy un/assigning ...

More
12 years 1 week ago #24978 by ggppdk
I fixed the filter by item.

Will make a build , with minor bug-fixes soon,

i really don't want to add anything new,

everything is locked down now except for advanced search feature

but maybe the list is important, and actually maybe it is not too much work to create.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 week ago #24979 by hede
The list of items with links is really important because right now the file management is a beast to handle.
If you have any chance to slide this code in before the final RC4 we would see a huge improvement in the File section. Thank you in advance.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline