Flexi Module - Option to get unpublished items

More
12 years 1 month ago #23957 by horsey
I just saw, that the module could only display published items, its hardcoded in the helper.php

I want to have a module on a page to pick items to edit from the frontend, though would need a list of unpublished items, too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #23959 by ggppdk
Already plan to add the needed and missing Archive SCOPE for archived items,

maybe the Archive SCOPE could become "STATE SCOPE", but we cannot easily include unpublished STATEs to it because we have a complication:

The module can list unpublished item but it must not have item links to unpublished items, the user in the frontend will not be able to see them. Maybe if the module would only appear to editor users ...

So for now the STATE scope will not include unpublished states

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 1 month ago #23969 by horsey
Thanks for your detailed replies always, I managed to do that by myself for now, was quite easy.

More
12 years 1 month ago #23984 by ggppdk
Yes you can do it by changing the allowed states in the query of the helper file, but remember not to link to unpublished items, since the items model will generate an error and refuse to display them

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline