Images POP Up

More
12 years 3 months ago #21860 by igcorreia
Images POP Up was created by igcorreia
There are many JS Modal libraries in the web, rigth now flexi image fields allows, rokbox, jce modal and one more.

Question: Does this fields allow any modal library installed in Joomla? Can we use FancyBox for instance?

If not could you consider? Fancy box is the most sexy modal in the web now with he new version even more.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #21862 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Images POP Up
Hello, yes i will register this as an enhancement, it is actually easy AND straightforward to do, but takes some time, parameters, language, coding, 2 versions, etc ... testing

There are more imporant features like allowing folder browsing when selecting images, and not entering them in the database, you see usually the images you use for minigallery field are never resused, so to enter them in the database is really problematic and not flexible.

The flexible would be to isolate them per folder named itemid+fieldid, thus accomplishing a more natural isolation

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 3 months ago #21897 by igcorreia
Replied by igcorreia on topic Images POP Up
I see what you mean and I like it :D

More
12 years 1 week ago #24521 by mcampos
Replied by mcampos on topic Images POP Up
me to...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.282 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline