[done v1.5.6] Choose default image in image field

More
12 years 6 months ago #20037 by ggppdk
This is very easy to do and will be on v1.5.6 beta3/final and on v2.0 beta.

Star this to be notified of updates, (and possibly get it earlier than other people):
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/i ... ail?id=248

to algardata: i merge your topic with this topic. You missed this topic which was also recently active ...

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #20047 by igcorreia
Thanks. Didn't know it was already requested.

This feature will help maintain design consistent.

More
12 years 6 months ago #20069 by ggppdk
This has been implemented, and also the image field for FLEXIcontent v2.0 has been fixed by using the new multibox v2.0 for mootools 1.2.

Wait for v1.5.6beta3 or for v1.5.6final or download from SVN

Regards

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
12 years 6 months ago #20075 by igcorreia
Cool Thanks. we will give it a try.

More
12 years 6 months ago #20077 by ggppdk
Also the image field will now rebuild (resize) thumbnails, if you change the size of the small,medium,large thumbnails in the configuration.

To decide whether resizing is needed it takes into account if whether thumbnails are set to be resized via scaling or cropping(=scaling and cropping) and also the original image dimensions (it never scales to larger size than the original).

I think the detection is implemented correctly.

Also in v1.5.6 we have a parameter (called "list all media files"), which can allow all image fields to share images.

So i think to personalize the name of the thumbnails to each image field by also appending the field_id. I think this is needed and will not break anything.

More
12 years 6 months ago #20080 by igcorreia
Ok. Perfect. This is a handy feature, will facilitate so much our life.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline