Field textarea does not work with editor plugin JoomlaCK

More
13 years 8 months ago #9664 by joerg.schwarzlaender
I use flexiaccess 1.0.5a and flexicontent 1.5.3c stable in addition with the html editor plugin jckeditor 3.3.1. called JoomlaCK

In this combination, opening an item which has assigned a textare field to it (via the associated item type) leads to kind of "screen freeze": the editor plugin is not shown, the flexiaccess "Manage permissions" menu is fully shown and cant be minimized, all other "active" elements of the screen do not work (e.g. Add file buttons of a download field etc.)

Switching to the TinyMCE editor plugin and everything works fine.

Please help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9666 by kenmcd
I have been using the JoomlaCK editor with FLEXIcontent for quite awhile without any problems.
The only thing I have done is disable that annoying SCAYT spellcheck.

Perhaps the issue is an editor-ext plug-in (button, etc.) that is causing a JavaScript conflict.
Try disabling those if any.

Could be a browser issue.
Try a different browser.
I have used Firefox, Opera, and Safari without any issues.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.494 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline