content filter (slider) - collapsed

More
3 months 3 days ago - 3 months 3 days ago #85314 by Fiury
Hello,

i have a filter (slider mode) , if i click to buton, then everything works,  and slider shows all fillters. Like in picture.
[img

But after refresh or if i set one filter (with auto GO button = autoconfirmation filter) , page is refreshed and slider is ALLWAYS COLLAPSED.
This should work like this ? Or can stay not colapsed, if refreshed or set filter ?
Any chance to change it : if i set the filter or refresh it when slider is open, slider stay open " NOT COLLAPSED " ?

I have: <div id="fcfilter_form_slider_cat_mcats_filters_slide" class="accordion-collapse collapse " aria-labelledby="fcfilter_form_slider_cat_mcats_filters_slide-heading" role="tabpanel">
I need have : <div id="fcfilter_form_slider_cat_mcats_filters_slide" class="accordion-collapse collapse show" aria-labelledby="fcfilter_form_slider_cat_mcats_filters_slide-heading" role="tabpanel"> when set a filter and refreshed ..

Maybe some template conflict:
last version of Flexicontent + Helix Ultimate 

bootstrap.php:
 public static function addSlide($selector, $text, $id, $class = ''): string
    {
        $in        = static::$loaded[__CLASS__ . '::startAccordion'][$selector] === $id ? ' show' : '';
        $collapsed = static::$loaded[__CLASS__ . '::startAccordion'][$selector] === $id ? '' : ' collapsed';
        $parent    = static::$loaded[__CLASS__ . '::startAccordion'][$selector] ?
            'data-bs-parent="' . static::$loaded[__CLASS__ . '::startAccordion'][$selector] . '"' : '';
        $class        = (!empty($class)) ? ' ' . $class : '';
        $ariaExpanded = $in === 'show';
        return <<<HTMLSTR
<div class="accordion-item $class">
  <h2 class="accordion-header" id="$id-heading">
    <button class="accordion-button $collapsed" type="button" data-bs-toggle="collapse" data-bs-target="#$id" aria-expanded="$ariaExpanded" aria-controls="$id" role="tab">
        $text
    </button>
  </h2>
  <div id="$id" class="accordion-collapse collapse $in" aria-labelledby="$id-heading" $parent role="tabpanel">
    <div class="accordion-body">
HTMLSTR;
    }

Thank you for help !

Last edit: 3 months 3 days ago by Fiury.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 months 3 days ago #85315 by micker
hello did you have a like for testing ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
3 months 3 days ago #85316 by Fiury
I am sorry , i don´t know what you mean "like for testing" ?

More
3 months 2 days ago #85317 by micker
A link for testing

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
3 months 2 days ago - 3 months 2 days ago #85318 by Fiury
good mornng,

link is : www.sifrovacihry.cz/
it is in CZ language , but hope no problem 

Thank you
Last edit: 3 months 2 days ago by Fiury.

More
3 months 1 day ago #85319 by micker
sorry but no access
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access this resource.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline