Image Multi-Upload Problem

More
8 years 7 months ago #56342 by mauriestate
Hi,

I have been searching in the forum and it seems that some other users/developers are having the same issues with FC 3.0.4 on Joomla 3.4.3. I saw a topic showing this same issue there

As it was clearly explained for the upload process:

1. so you clicked "Add files" button and the popup opened to select local files
2. after selecting them , you need to click ok so that they are added to the list
3. then you click "Start upload" button
4. the view is refreshed
5. you click the TAB "Files list" to show the files
6. you select the file that you want to add to image field of item form

The issue happens at step 5, it seems that all images are uploaded correctly, however, when we click on the 'Files List' tab, there are no images at all! I don't know is this is a known issue or if there had been a fix for this issue but it is very annoying to upload each image one by one when we have more than 20 images for each item!

If a fix was found for this or is on its way, please let me know urgently, my site is under development, so I can provide admin details for reproducing the error, so, please get back to me about this issue.

Offering professional real estate and investment services in Mauritius. Visit us at www.sjkestate.com to also see the power of Flexicontent with Joomla to promote our services.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 7 months ago #56396 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Image Multi-Upload Problem
Hello

this maybe related to the temporary server folder not being writable

please edit file:
administrator/components/com_flexicontent/controllers/filemanager.php
find line:
Code:
$targetDir = sys_get_temp_dir() . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . "fc_fileselement";
and replace it with:
Code:
$targetDir = (ini_get("upload_tmp_dir") ? ini_get("upload_tmp_dir") : sys_get_temp_dir()) . DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR . "fc_fileselement";

and retry

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline