Category Save & New-Button does not work [FC v2.0beta]

More
12 years 7 months ago #19152 by _Katharina
I just installed a fresh Joomla! 1.7 (without any sample data), my favorite template ( joomla16.lernvid.com/ ) and FexiContent (com_flexicontent_v2.0_beta3_r907, this version was by yopyop001). I don't want to import data because there a some mysterious bugs (since I tested a lot) so first thing to do is making new categories.

So: [Components] - [FLEXIcontent] - [New Category] - Input name etc.

Then I pushed the Save & New-Button and made more categories. After pushing Save & Close-Button I realised that only the last entry was made. The Save & New-Button saved nothing!

Do I have to make category entries with the standard Joomla (Content - Category) and than import it into FLEXIcontent (and than delete it)? :roll:

BTW: I don't know if someone else reported this bug because the word "category" was deleted by your search function because this word is too common ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #19153 by ggppdk
Yes it is already reported, "save & new" is not working for category, hopefully it will be fixed on next BETA version of FC v2.0, now use save & close (like you do already)

See this threads (the first page and the last 2 pages ...)
www.flexicontent.org/forum/index ... b_v=search

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.795 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline