Bugs of minigallery and fixes

More
12 years 6 months ago #19998 by ggppdk
As you know, FLEXIcontent supports:
-- multiple -content- TYPEs e.g. article, hotel, car, book, etc ...
-- and multiple templates, e.g. in the template managerr you can duplicate template 'default' as 'mydefault1'

So
-- Goto the type manager and open type of your item e.g. 'car'
-- Check and assign to the 'car' item type , your desired template e.g. template 'mydefault1'
-- Goto the template manager and open the item layout of the 'mydefault1' template and add the fields you want.
-- Every item of type 'car' will be shown using the item Layout of template 'mydefault1' (unless you override(change) the template in the item editor)

Also, if you have versioning enabled, and you edit item from the frontend, then please remember to open item in the backend and approve the new version.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #20000 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic Bugs of minigallery and fixes
OK now i know why default is used !
Changed it to mydefault where gallery is in description position (tried others as well)

But still the gallery doesn't appear :?:

More
12 years 6 months ago #20007 by ggppdk
It must be some misconfiguration issue in the backend items manager check to see the template that is assigned to them item, also make sure you have added the correct field to the item layout of the template (maybe you have 2 fields with similar name)

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 6 months ago #20021 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic Bugs of minigallery and fixes
Indeed it was...
I uploaded the files into the article's gallery, didn't understand that after that needed to select the files...
My apologies, it's working real fine.

Could you tell me on which file i have to work if i want to customize appearance a bit, like center the gallery or stuff like that ?

More
12 years 6 months ago #20041 by ggppdk
See here for tutorial about FLEXIcontent templates:
extensions.netassopro.com/9-tutorials

Note:
-- joomla templates customize the appearance of all your page
-- flexicontent templates customize the appearance of flexicontent (flexicontent is displayed in the component area of your joomla template)

to freshgel: v2.0 and v1.5.6 have different slideshow javascript libraries, i have added controls to the version of v1.5.6, you can control its appearance by the field configuration of your minigallery field. Get from SVN or wait fro v1.5.6 beta or final

Regards

More
12 years 6 months ago #20109 by fesghel
Which one should I get?

Thanks

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.309 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline