difference date field in back and front

More
13 years 4 months ago #12577 by elgabyparedes
difference date field in back and front
hello.
I tell them .... I have added a type of Article the date of flexicontent field, when I proceed to load the date in the backend load properly and keep the field well. but when it is displayed in the frontend subtracts a day, I mean office on 22 December in the back, save, and shown on 21 December at the front. :shock:
This did not happen earlier, began to occur and impacts on all items already loaded is about 1500.
I hope you can help me. thanks! :)

---
diferencia campo de fecha en el front y en el back
hola.
tengo añadido en un tipo de articulo el field date de flexicontent, cuando procedo a cargar la fecha en el backend carga correctamente y guarda bien el campo. pero cuando se lo muestra en el frontend sustrae un dia, osea cargo el 22 de diciembre en el back, guardo, y se muestra el 21 de diciembre en el front.
Esto no ocurría anteriormente, comenzó a ocurrir e impacta en todos los articulos ya cargados, son cerca de 1500.
espero puedan ayudarme. gracias!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #12747 by micker
for testing
clean cache and cache expired ..
do you have a real link to see it ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 3 months ago #12872 by elgabyparedes
remains the same, no change .... I did that several times

continua igual, no hay cambios.... eso lo hice varias veces.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline