Insert row between articles

More
14 years 1 month ago #5945 by ZuRuK
Hi everybody,

I'm french and i will try to explain what i want to do as clear as i can...

I'm using Flexicontent and i'm realy having fun with it...
But i'm trying to find the same articles presentation than my default joomla template... In this one, the articles are separated by a white row when i'm cliking on a menu item... To change this template, it's very simple... I can access my joomla css template very easy and insert that into :

.article_separator {
display: block;
height: 1px;
margin: 5px 0 10px;
padding: 0;
background-color: #52A0B6;
}

It's working perfectly but only for my basics joomla articles... But when I go to the Flexicontent menu items, the white row doesn't appear... So i tried to find the same flexicontent articles css template to put that code into but all the css files i modified on my ftp server (.../components/com_flexicontent/templates/blog-1/css) didn't change anything on my website...

Do you understand ?
You can't visit my website if you want to have an idea of my problem : www.iphonity.fr

Thanks you all !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5952 by yopyop001
Hi,

You have to edit the file
com_flexicontent/templates/blog/category_items.php

and add :
Code:
<span class="article_separator">&nbsp;</span>
where you want to display the line (in the foreach loop)

Bye.

More
14 years 1 month ago #5953 by ZuRuK
Replied by ZuRuK on topic Insert row between articles
Thank you for the answer...

I did what i wanted with your explication...

But now, i have a new question : There is no space between the articles... The readmore links are stock to the article titles... I tried to put an article separator after the "above-description-line2"foreach loop but if I don't specify a field type in the blog template, the article separator is not diplay...

Do you have an idea to put a blank space after the readmore links without specifing a field type in the blog template ?

Thank you again...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline