error when modifying a copy of a template in backend : Invalid Token

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #65031 by ilo
Hello
Since I use the last versions of Flexicontent (3.3.1) and Joomla! (3.6.4), I always have the same message when I modify the copy of a template in backend-administrator : message "Invalid Token".
This message (Invalid Token) appears even if I just try to save a copy of an original Template without change anything !
But when I try to save an original Template without copy (default or blog or faq or items-tabs or presentation), no problem, no error message.
How to modify a copy of a Template, please ?
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by ilo. Reason: The problem appears only when modifying a copy of a template, not with the original template.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 5 months ago #65040 by ggppdk
Hello

could it be a problem with the new "template" name which is also a folder in the disk

can you try with new template name "mytest" ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #65051 by ilo
Hello
No there isn't any problem with the name of the new "Template" copied and saved. When I try with the name "mytest" for exemple, it is the same : I can't save modifications on the file item.php in backend (Template menu) and there is always the same message "invalid token", even if I try to save without changing anything.
I rectify what I wrote on my last message : This problem appears when I try to modify the original Template too (default, blog, faq, items-tab, or presentation).
I remember I didn't have this problem with oder versions (FLEXIcontent v3.0.13 or V3.0.12 for exemple).
Luckily, the modification of the file item.php works corectly when modifying directly on the host (without Flexi menu).
So it doesn't matter ! :)
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by ilo. Reason: Not a important problem

More
7 years 5 months ago #65053 by ggppdk
Hello

you may send me a PM with super admin access to review this

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.563 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline