Template Installation

More
13 years 1 month ago #15114 by sanat
Template Installation was created by sanat
Hello, I would like to know how to install Flexicontent's template in Joomla. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #15116 by micker
Replied by micker on topic Template Installation
juste copy folder in component/com_flexicontent/templates
but becarefull don't copy joomla template
simply flexicontent template
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 1 month ago #15129 by sanat
Replied by sanat on topic Template Installation
Thanks Micker

More
12 years 11 months ago #15830 by suburbass
Replied by suburbass on topic Template Installation
Hello!

I'm using the last version of Flexicontent. When I just copy the directory, the templates name appears on the template list BUT there are no icon to modify the categories and the item view.

If I choose the "duplicate" option, a new template appears WITH the icon. So I can now chnge the name and modify the template. BUT -> When I create a new position on "item.xml" and "item.php" with the same name on the two files and with exactly the same structure as the other positions, I CAN'T see the new position in the template item view. So I can't put my fields on these position.

So... Do someone have an idea of what I'm doing wrong or what I forgot?

Thank you

More
12 years 11 months ago #15831 by suburbass
And here is a new information about my problem. For testing, I only delete the position "description" on the file "item.xml" of the "default" template. The position has really disappear on the view modification so all the fields has been kick off.

BUT now, when return the position on the file "item.xml" IT DOESN'T appear again.

I really missing something. I'm sure is not a bug.

THX

More
12 years 11 months ago #15832 by suburbass
OK, so there is like a little bug.

I still don't know why there is no icon to modify the item an category of a new template I created.

BUT know I have my answer for the non-modification of the positions. Remember I said I could delete a position but not create. So, finally, when there is modification (not deletion) or creation of a new position I have to create a new template, or duplicate the template I modify.

Maybe this is a bug that have to be verify by developpers.

Bye

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline