I can`t see plugins content in a text

More
13 years 8 months ago #9667 by zevgma
Hi everybody,

I`ve just installed FlexiContent. Everything went cool, but now plug-ins, I used before don`t work. I mean, instead of videos, diagrams and stuff like that in an article I can only see their codes, like {youtube}lz3fzY7Ptzc{/youtube} and {fusionchart id="8" Доход 2010}...

and I couldn`t find any checkbox or smth. to switch it on/off to solve the problem...

PS. I`ve already deleted my old articles and categories so i`ve no way back :D help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9909 by micker
do you actived this plugin in the field administration ?
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 3 months ago #13257 by murrayzz1
Hi

Is there an answer to this? I have the same problem, i.e. plugins are activated and work OK on standard Joomla content Articles, but when I enter the same code in a FLEXIContent item, it displays the code instead of the plugin, e.g.:-

{saudioplayer}/news/group1/student1/change.mp3{/saudioplayer}

produces a Flash MP3 player in standard Joomla Article, but FLEXIContent just displays the code.

Your help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Murray

More
13 years 3 months ago #13258 by murrayzz1
OK, found the answer.

Go to "Fields" and select "Description". Over on the right is a section called "Field Specific Properties" and here is an option "Trigger content plugins".

By default this is set to "No", so plugins won't work. If you change it to "Yes", they will!

One day there will be some documentation for this extension, and we won't have to trawl the Forums looking for the answer! :D :|

More
13 years 3 months ago #13260 by micker
hello
if you read the feature of flexicontent
flexicontent.org/developers-blog ... ml#plugins
you can see it :lol:
can you edit your post and add [solved]
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline