Accents and blank spaces in "select" fields

More
14 years 5 days ago #6938 by alcallejo
Hi all,

I am having some trouble with the front-end filtering of "select" fields. When I choose certain options of the "select" box, the filtering is carried out correctly, but other times the box returns to the "-All-" option without filtering the results (just showing "No items available for this category").
I think the filtering is carried out correctly only for "select" options without blank spaces and accents (Spanish accents "´"). May it be a problem with the language charset or something like that?
I suppose the general syntax
Code:
value1::Label1%% value2::Label2%% value3::Label3
allows things like
Code:
The shining::The shining%% The lovely bones::The lovely bones%% ...

Thank you very much in advance,
Alfonso

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 days ago #6939 by alcallejo
Just a minute after posting the question I have found the solution :D . I guess the correct syntax for "select" fields consisting of several words is:
Code:
1::The lovely bones%% 2::The Passion%% ...
No one said that the "value" part of the options had to be a single word/number without accents... Flexicontent documentation is still so succinct...

Take care!
Alfonso

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.702 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline