Hide plugin command in text

More
14 years 1 month ago #6055 by Avorio
Dear Flexicontent staff,
how can i hide a plugin command line in the Description (text) area?
I'm using the really-power Flexi for a recent site, and i'm using too a module (Lof ArticlesSlideShow) extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... case/11309 to show some items in the home page, you can see the result at this link http://serverweb/hiperformance/index.php/it/home.html
It seems perfect, but to work with images this module required that a command line is present in the text of article, with the result that the string is showed in text too (you can see it at http://serverweb/hiperformance/index.ph ... nuelnibale).
I've try to create a specific field for it, activating plugins and activating all plugins installed, but it doesn't work. I've no plugin installed for that module (can it be the problem?)
For all plugin i used i create a new field, so hide the string present in the text is a perfect/fast solution.
Any idea?
Thanks again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #6057 by kenmcd
Replied by kenmcd on topic Hide plugin command in text
Some extensions restrict themselves to com_content.
That appears to be the case here.

The module would need to be modified to work with FLEXIcontent.

More
14 years 1 month ago #6072 by Avorio
Replied by Avorio on topic Hide plugin command in text
Thank for your answer, i was supposing it.
Maybe I've found a "workaround" solution, modifying the FC template "extracting" the part between { and }, and displaying a variable instead of standard text field.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline