[RESERVED NAMED] Plugin named 'hidden' is converted and uninstalled on update

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #60245 by yopyop001
Hi,

I made a plugin called 'hidden' to get value from other field (populate 2 separates fields 'latitude' and 'longitude' from adressint field).
When i have upgraded to FC v3.0.13 i had a message like 'uninstall deprecated plugin' but it was my homemade plugin 'hidden' and the fileds defined with this plugin have changed to 'text' field.
The data aren't lost but how can i prevent the next updates to delete this field plugin.

Not sure i'm clear, If not, tell me.

Best regards
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #60253 by ggppdk
Hello

'hidden.php'
is a (flexicontent field) plugin name that is already in use by some older FLEXIcontent versions
- you cannot use it

you need to name your plugin differently

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.507 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline