Upgrade Issue 1.5.6 - r1475 to r1514

More
11 years 6 months ago #29409 by torres86
I just upgraded to R9_r1514 from R8_r1475 on Joomla! 1.5.26 running PHP 5.3.10.

Everything appears to be fine, but I get a blank screen on the back-end when I try to access/click on the following menu items in the "Dashboard:"

- Tags
- Search Index
- Templates
- Statistics

Not sure what's going on. I did not uninstall the previous version. I would prefer not to do a fresh install if I don't have to.

Thanks,
John

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #29410 by ggppdk
Maybe not all files were updated,

You should never uninstall , it will delete data, you can downgrade, but if you can have it like this for a few hours, you can send me a PM with admin login to review it

NOTE that RC9 is the final versions as soon as some last things for searching are done
(advanced search works in RC9 for both J1.5/J2.5 except for individual search filters for categories and tags)

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 6 months ago #29646 by torres86
I sent you the log in credentials a few days ago. Let me know what you are able to find.

Thanks!
John

More
11 years 6 months ago #29669 by ggppdk
You have ~username in your URL

this will cause problems in some extensions, please assign a domain to your site

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.510 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline