Page Slow Loading - only with FlexiContent

More
13 years 10 months ago #8340 by ThatComputerDude
I've noticed a problem with one of our clients sites that we use FlexiContent and FlexiAccess - www.monroeohio.gov

We host our websites on the Rackspace Cloud and none of our other Joomla websites have a slower loading time than 4-5 seconds.

However this website running FlexiContent and FlexiAccess take 7-11 seconds to load.

Has anyone else noticed this or found a reason as to why this would be caused?

Here is the Debug information
Code:
Profile Information Application afterLoad: 0.001 seconds, 0.45 MB Application afterInitialise: 1.032 seconds, 5.64 MB Application afterRoute: 1.181 seconds, 9.17 MB Application afterDispatch: 3.992 seconds, 14.32 MB Application afterRender: 5.139 seconds, 15.68 MB Memory Usage 16576528 11 queries logged 1. SELECT * FROM mon_session WHERE session_id = 'gkn0o4f9mpiv1o65rg724rmo71' 2. DELETE FROM mon_session WHERE ( time < '1278533066' ) 3. SELECT * FROM mon_session WHERE session_id = 'gkn0o4f9mpiv1o65rg724rmo71' 4. INSERT INTO `mon_session` ( `session_id`,`time`,`username`,`gid`,`guest`,`client_id` ) VALUES ( 'gkn0o4f9mpiv1o65rg724rmo71','1278533966','','0','1','0' ) 5. SELECT * FROM mon_components WHERE parent = 0 6. SELECT folder AS type, element AS name, params FROM mon_plugins WHERE published >= 1 AND access <= 0 ORDER BY ordering 7. SELECT access FROM mon_menu WHERE id = 1 8. SELECT template FROM mon_templates_menu WHERE client_id = 0 AND (menuid = 0 OR menuid = 1) ORDER BY menuid DESC LIMIT 0, 1 9. SELECT params FROM mon_categories WHERE id = 79 10. SELECT id, title, module, position, content, showtitle, control, params FROM mon_modules AS m LEFT JOIN mon_modules_menu AS mm ON mm.moduleid = m.id WHERE m.published = 1 AND m.access <= 0 AND m.client_id = 0 AND ( mm.menuid = 1 OR mm.menuid = 0 ) ORDER BY position, ordering 11. SELECT a.*, l.venue, DAYOFMONTH(a.dates) AS created_day, YEAR(a.dates) AS created_year, MONTH(a.dates) AS created_month,c.id AS mcatid,c.catname,l.id AS mlocid,l.venue, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(a.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', a.id, a.alias) ELSE a.id END AS slug FROM mon_eventlist_events AS a LEFT JOIN mon_eventlist_categories AS c ON c.id = a.catsid LEFT JOIN mon_eventlist_venues AS l ON l.id = a.locid WHERE a.published = 1 AND c.access <= 0 AND (c.id=1 OR c.id=2 OR c.id=3 OR c.id=4 OR c.id=5 OR c.id=6 OR c.id=7 OR c.id=8 OR c.id=9 OR c.id=10) Language Files Loaded * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/language/en-GB/en-GB.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_flexicontent.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.com_flexiaccess.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_system_debug.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_selectmultiple.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_select.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_radioimage.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_radio.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_image.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_file.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_email.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_date.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_core.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_checkboximage.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_checkbox.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_text.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_textarea.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_weblink.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_extendedweblink.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/administrator/language/en-GB/en-GB.plg_flexicontent_fields_linkslist.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_ja_opal.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_eventlistcal15q.ini * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_slideshow.ini 1 * ************/www.monroeohio.org/web/content/language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_breadcrumbs.ini 1 Untranslated Strings Diagnostic None Untranslated Strings Designer None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #8356 by micker
hello flexicontent is slower than joomla it's normal flexicontent use most sql request to create the content but in your exemple is too long ...
can you give the real url to do some test ?
Regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 10 months ago #8420 by ThatComputerDude
Yea I thought 10-12 seconds for a page to load is way too long.

Sorry I posted the wrong URL, here is the correct one - www.monroeohio.org/

I used loadimpact.com/ to do some tests and the load times were around 8-10 seconds for page load times... to me, that's about twice too long.

I've noticed this with a website we are currently developing with FlexiContent and FlexiAcess, long load times, Development Link: http://www.franklincityschools.com.php5 ... tlink.com/

Let me know if either one of these 2 sites load longer than 4 or 5 seconds because they have been for us and it's hard to explain to the client.

Wasn't sure if there was something I could do to speed up the time. For the www.MonroeOhio.org website, it shows only 11 queries - to me that's not many?

More
13 years 10 months ago #8421 by ThatComputerDude
Some results:

MoroeOhio.org: loadimpact.com/result/www.monroe ... a49db4efcc

FranklinCitySchools: loadimpact.com/result/www.frankl ... 9e900ff06c

More
13 years 10 months ago #8445 by micker
hello for me your too site is good no longer (i have a small adsl connection 1mg)(5-6s)
maybe it's the time to create the cache file ??
regards

ps:in site school how is your module menu ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 10 months ago #8475 by ThatComputerDude
For the Franklin School District website, are you asking about the Quick Links module on the frontpage?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline