Field relation and tab submit related bottom

More
4 years 6 months ago #77250 by emanuele.paccamiccio
Hi,
I am trying to use the field relations functionality and I see that there is a tab named "submit related botton". I have enabled the functionality with showing. and created a field relation reverse in the linked type that links to the field. What I get is the appearance of the "subimt new" botton next related field only when i submitted the item and viewing it. Is there a possibility to show the "subimt new" botton near related field when entering the form? near the drop down of the field before add and save the entire item. For example, when i insert the item it can happen that the values present in the drop down of related item is not present and it is possible to insert one directly from the form.
I attach the screenshot fot item added, and the screenshot for form that i would have.
Thanks in advance.
Emanuele
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #77251 by micker
hello for now its not possible this feature is only possible in front view
i open issue here
github.com/FLEXIcontent/flexicontent-cck/issues/960

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by micker.

More
4 years 6 months ago #77252 by emanuele.paccamiccio
Thanks for your attention!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline