Front-end link for custom editor-xtd button

3 weeks 19 hours ago #77236 by riiich
Hi there,

I've made a custom editor-xtd button which calls an iframe in a modal box. In the back-end the link for the button works fine, but on the front-end it's not being found. The code for the link I'm using:

$link = 'index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=item&layout=mybutton&tmpl=component&e_name=' . $name . '&' . JSession::getFormToken() . '=1';

I see the link on the back-end goes in the administrator directory (where the files are located) whereas the front-end is from the root. However I see the other editor-xtd buttons are not going to the administrator directory but they are being found. Any idea what my issue could be? Initially I made this for non-flexicontent Joomla purposes and had the files located in the 'com_content/views/article/tmpl' directory but I moved them in to 'com_flexicontent/views/item/tmpl' as to get around the redirect from 'com_content' to 'com_flexicontent' issue I was having.

Thank you for your time.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 weeks 14 hours ago #77237 by riiich
Just to add to this, what may be helpful is if you could tell me how Flexicontent redirected my 'com_content/views/article/tmpl' link but it does not redirect the pagebreak editor-xtd button that has the front-end link 'index.php?option=com_content&view=article&layout=pagebreak&tmpl=component&e_name=jform_text' ?

2 weeks 5 days ago #77239 by ggppdk
Hello

redirection (page reload) or rerouting (no page reload, this is the default configuration) happens at
plugins/system/flexisystem/flexisystem.php

by using Joomla event
onAfterRoute
function onAfterRoute()

which neat its end will call our methos
// Redirect backend article / category management, and frontend article view
		$app->isClient('administrator')
			? $this->redirectAdminComContent()
			: $this->redirectSiteComContent();

layout pagebreak is excluded from redirection OR rerouting

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star review. Thanks!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
© 2018 Flexicontent. All Rights Reserved.