[Error not specific to Flexicontent] Error When Adding Text(number/time/etc) Field Only

More
5 years 2 months ago - 5 years 2 months ago #75859 by TheBigLevski
Hi,

new to the forum and I'm new to Flexi Content. Just tried it for the first time on two seooarate websites, as I've been using jReviews for some time to build websites, I want to give Flexi a try as it supports multilanguage.

On both demo projects I get the "same" error when I try to add the text field. But it happens with this type of field only.
On one website I get 404 page on the other 403.

Is this something I should setup somewhere or is it a known/unknown bug?

I have latest Joomla (3.9.3) and Flexi (v3.2.1.15) and noting else installed.

Thank you

BR
Last edit: 5 years 2 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #75860 by ggppdk
Hello

we will be releasing a new major version soon, so normally i would give you new version
but for such an error i would like to take a close look at it

i suspect some problem during plugin triggering for form creation preparation

please send a PM (private message) with super admin login to backend on a website that shows the issue

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 2 months ago #75872 by TheBigLevski
OK, sending you now...

BR

More
5 years 2 months ago #75873 by TheBigLevski
Update:

it does the same error (if I have selected the said Text field) when I press Cancel.

This is the output I get:

404 Category not found
Call stack
# Function Location
1 () JROOT/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:200
2 JError::raise() JROOT/libraries/legacy/error/error.php:277
3 JError::raiseError() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/CategoryView.php:133
4 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\CategoryView->commonCategoryDisplay() JROOT/components/com_content/views/category/view.html.php:75
5 ContentViewCategory->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672
6 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_content/controller.php:118
7 ContentController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:710
8 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_content/content.php:43
9 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:402
10 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::executeComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:377
11 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:194
12 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:233
13 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:196
14 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/index.php:49

More
5 years 2 months ago #75875 by ggppdk
Hello

i tried to use Phoca commander in website to post a file edit form
and i got same error

Here is what is happening

After posting the edit form , some web server related rule seems to be triggered
like modsecurity
or
like URL rewriting that causes a frontend URL to be loaded

the error is not cause by Flexicontent code or by Phoca commander code
i suggest that you look at apache error log and similar logs to find reason for this

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.611 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline