video plugin not working in category view

More
5 years 3 months ago #75556 by philippeg
hi,
1. so does it work in Joomla category view ? YES
2. what is the plugin you are using : OSYouTube Free or AllVideos (by JoomlaWorks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #75560 by ggppdk
Hello

are you adding the youtube URLs in description
and then in category view you are using "blog" layout (or a copy of it) with "strip HTML and cut" option being ON ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 3 months ago #75561 by ggppdk
Hello

Add the description field to a "template" position and it will also work in Flexicontent category view

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
5 years 3 months ago #75562 by philippeg
Hi,
yes in description or in another textarea same problem each time i put on the activation of plugins including the ones of category
"strip HTML and cut" i guess it's "Supprimer les balises HTML & tronquer le texte" in french ..i let default parameter

More
5 years 3 months ago - 5 years 3 months ago #75563 by philippeg
"Add the description field to a "template" position and it will also work in Flexicontent category view"
of course i have done that .. still don't work
i can add that in description i have others thing that the video, same text and i can see them but not the video; usually when plugin dosn't work we can see the full url with the tag like this {youtube}inBKFMB-yPg{/youtube} .. in this case i see nothing ...seems he has understood that it is a plugin but after it does nothing. The same texte in native joomla article i see the video
Last edit: 5 years 3 months ago by philippeg.

More
5 years 3 months ago #75570 by ggppdk
Hello

i have installed the plugin locally and added it to a template position
and it is working in category view

i used the description field

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline