Image can't be uploaded by the user from the Frontend

More
5 years 6 months ago #75053 by PaulMoz
Hello,

I've sent you my test website's Admin Credentials via PM and the frontend form URL, please check and explain what's the root of the problem could cause this situation.

Dear micker, can you please tell me what exactly should be checked in the .htaccess?

Regards,
Pavel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #75055 by ggppdk
Hello

your template is loading a CSS rule
Code:
.modal { display: none; }

thus the upload is not showing

i have created a Joomla article submit form
but it was crashing at file
plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/html/layouts/joomla/edit/params.php

because
$displayData was an object instead of an array
i have made a patch and joomla article form loaded , the same rule
Code:
.modal { display: none; }

is present just loaded in different order thus the "select" button is displayed

i am guessing you are using an old version of the Joomla template ?
Try updating it or try using a different template

you can try to use a CSS fix
Code:
body .modal { display: inline-block; }

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 6 months ago #75058 by PaulMoz
Hello,

As for Joomla template - no, on the contrary - I had updated it to the latest version just before I sent you the Admin link, as well as the T3 Framework on which it's operating! It doesn't change anything, unfortunately!

Sorry, but I don't see any difference in the form behaviour - no Select Button is displayed, nothing changed! Where is your patch located?

What should I do now? where this CSS fix should be put - what file?

regards,
Pavel

More
5 years 6 months ago #75060 by ggppdk
Hello

so you have latest ?
maybe they have not updated recently
because the layout file that i patched to make Joomla article form to load had 2017-something date

the above comment was about the patching of the PHP file

now regarding CSS,

i ll give you CSS in the evening and where to put it (now i am not at my workstation)

i am wondering why there is such CSS in the template
it is strange

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
5 years 6 months ago #75064 by ggppdk
Hello

you can add to file (create file if it does not exist)

/templates/Joomla_Template/css/flexicontent.css
Code:
.input-prepend.input-append > *, .input-prepend > *, input-append > * { display: inline-block; border: 1px solid #d0d0d0; } .btn-group.radio > label:not(.btn) { border: 0 !important; }

More
5 years 6 months ago #75072 by PaulMoz
Thanks a lot! This really helped - now the pop-up window for uploading image files works!

As for the template - yes, according to the Control Panel that it has its version is the latest, as well as the version of the framework - a T3 Framework, whatever it means.

Although I noticed that the update source - the Joomlart website (joomlart.com) is not available for half a year now (at least if tried to be opened in Russia, from my IP address), so I had to buy this update from a third-party website, and there this version was declared as the latest...
I really don't know about why it has so much CSS - If I was a developer or something, I would know.

Anyway, your support is awesome, thank you so much again! I will definitely give you five stars on the JED.

I guess this ticket can be considered resolved now.

Can you do me a little favour regarding the template issue - would you please check if the Joomlart website is opened from your country?

Thanks again!

Best wishes,
Pavel

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.377 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline