1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'field list' during item form saving with SP pagebuilder and guest (unlogged) authors

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #73689 by nokedli99
Hi!
I get this error message when i try to submit a form on frontend: 1054Unknown column 'Array' in 'field list'.
Is there any idea, how can I identify the source of error?? 
Last edit: 5 years 10 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #73693 by ggppdk
Hello

1. Switch Joomla DEBUG On Inside global configuration

2. Inside error.php file of your template
templates/TEMPLATE_NAME/error.php
(if you cannot find the switch your frontend template to PROTOSTAR, and edit protostar error.php)
templates/protostar/error.php

Find line:
Code:
  <br/><?php echo htmlspecialchars($this->error->getFile(), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');?>:<?php echo $this->error->getLine(); ?>
After the above line add:
Code:
  <?php if ($this->error instanceof JDatabaseExceptionExecuting) : ?>     <br/><?php echo htmlspecialchars($this->error->getQuery(), ENT_QUOTES, 'UTF-8');?>   <?php endif; ?>

3. Visit the form page and submit, note if your form is big or you have many extensions ... browser may freeze for a few seconds because of Joomla Debug
if you get new JS errors and you cannot submit the page then turn Joomla Debug off and replace
Code:
<?php if (1 || $this->debug) : ?>
with
Code:
<?php if (1) : ?>

4. Then Copy the full text of error page here,
and then restore your error.php and disable Joomla Debug

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #73699 by nokedli99
This is the error message:
Code:
INSERT INTO `xxx_sppagebuilder` (`title`,`text`,`extension`,`extension_view`,`view_id`,`active`,`published`,`created_on`,`created_by`,`modified`,`modified_by`,`language`) VALUES ('rgergberb','[]','com_content','article','118','0','1','2018-06-15 17:36:04',Array,'0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','*')
Yes I'd like to use with sp pagebuilder.
I'd like to make public submit form for every user. 
created_by field is missing.

Hmm. I checked now. The item is added after I submited the from, but  I get the error message if I submit as guest. If i sbumit as logged in user, everything is perfect.
I think, I don't need the spbuilder record in the database for Flexicontent, but I'm not sure.

So the form is working, but  If the user isn't logged in, there is pagebuilder error message, because the user_id is missing.

More
5 years 10 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #73700 by ggppdk
Hello

you can ask SP pagebuilder authors to fix / add support for ths case

Give them the SQL query error
and tell them that the user submitting the form is unlogged

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
5 years 10 months ago #73701 by nokedli99
Thnx your reply!
Btw is there any method so set a default value for created_by field in Flexicontent?
I'd like assign a specified user (for example John Doe) to created_by field if the user is unlogged, or  use a text field (for example your_nick).
Can this be solved with this component?

More
5 years 10 months ago #73702 by ggppdk
Hello

what you suggest of using a default user is interesting but such option does not exist in our configuration

please note that in Flexicontent items manager you can view items owned by user 0 aka guest
plus guests user submiting content can
- have automatic account creation when item form is submitted (field account via submit)
- can be emailed URLs with "edit tokens" that allows editing a specific item only (see configuration inside field account via submit)

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.927 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline