Not loading position's data

More
6 years 5 days ago - 6 years 5 days ago #73003 by mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com
Hello,

Replicated template, created positions in the item.xml file, added code to the item.php file to load data from the positions, exactly as it's said in the tutorial, and also as I did for the category, the html code loads normally but it doesn't load any data from the fields in the positions!

Certainly I'm doing something wrong, but don't know what since I made everything as said in the tutorial and also as I did with success for the category. For the category it's fine, but for the item it isn't!

*if you want I can give you access to backoffice
Last edit: 6 years 5 days ago by mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 days ago #73005 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Not loading position's data
Hello

do the new positions appear when you edit the layout to drag and drop fields to the positions ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 5 days ago #73010 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Not loading position's data

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 5 days ago #73015 by mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com
Yes, the new positions appear normally and I can drag inside them the fields.
I done exactly the same way has I did with the category. In the category it works, but not in the item.

More
6 years 5 days ago #73017 by mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com
I sent you access via pm. You can see the flexicontent working in the "BIBDEM" menu that appears in frontend after you login.
You can go to the admin and see the templates. I created . new one called "biblioteca" and tested it. It works for the category but not for the item.
Then I made the same changes in the "presentation" template (the one used to make the biblioteca template). It also works for the category but not for the item!

More
6 years 4 days ago #73021 by mauriciocgpereira@gmail.com
Have you done something?
Don't know how and why but apparently it started working. I only installed the new stable version!

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.661 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline