Default menu item was not found or was unpublished.

More
5 years 11 months ago #72979 by tyekynan
I just installed flexicontent. I went to the dashboard, I hit update on everything. All of the boxes had green checks. I refreshed the page as it suggest. and ADD/UPDATE DEFAULT MENU ITEM FOR URL keeps going back to red with a minus symbol. See attached 1, 2, and 3 in that order.

I searched for this issue. I do have a menu with what was suggested in those posts. It is a new menu labeled FLEXIcontent HIDDEN MENU. I have also attached a screenshot of that menu item.

Please help! Any ideas on how to fix this?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #72981 by tyekynan
apparently, it just takes time. I had tried logging out and logging back in to no avail. After about 20 minutes or so, I logged in and it was just working.... who knew?

More
5 years 11 months ago #72982 by micker
maybe a cache in your server

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
5 years 11 months ago #72986 by ggppdk
Hello

it is good that it is now working

the check for it is cached
- but there is no caching used when we detect that it is missing

I am thinking that it could be that the component ID was returned wrong by Joomla due to caching ...

Question
Can you tell us if you upgraded FLEXIcontent or you installed it for first time ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.795 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline