Category Text Search : Automatic suggestion returns very few words, an most of the time no words at all

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #70377 by 012abc
Hello everybody,

I have the following issue : in the category Text Search form, the automatic suggestion returns very few words, and most of the time no words at all.

The automatic suggestion returned a lot of words and for almost every keyboard letter (a,b,c,...) few moths ago.

I've checked everything, but I can't findout what is the issue. It looks like a regression somewhere.

You can test the issue of the text search form here : www.arbracam.org/plans-d-usine-de-pi%C3%A8ces-terrot.html .
(The DB is quiet big. See the tags at the bottom of the page to have an idea.)

Could you help me fixing the issue ?

Regards.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by ggppdk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #70378 by ggppdk
Hello

try "Re-indexing" the basic search index

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
6 years 5 months ago #70390 by 012abc
Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

I recreated both basic and advanced indexes. There are 9784 records in the basic index and 95847 in the advanced index.

The automatic suggestion returns very few words in two categories :
www.arbracam.org/
www.arbracam.org/plans-d-usine-de-pi%C3%A8ces-terrot.html

And apparently there are no suggested words in the other categories.

More
6 years 5 months ago #70391 by ggppdk
Hello

if you search by manually typing a word that is not suggested, but you know that it exists

e.g. word 'test' is not auto suggested when you type 'te'

then do get results ?

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #70396 by 012abc
Hello,

I can't do any search with the automatic suggestion. It seems that no words suggested means no requests. For instance with the words "armature" or "tendeur".

In the Flexicontent global administration, I changed "Use the automatic suggestion" from value "Keywords" to "Simple", and the search request looks to work fine with the two previous words, despite the list of suggested words is very small.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by 012abc.

More
6 years 5 months ago #70397 by ggppdk
Hello

please send me a PM with super admin login

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline