Hello

have you selected correct type for the value of the custom field:
- alphanumeric
- integer
- float
- date

note for alphanumeric:
99 > 100

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 2 months ago - 7 years 2 months ago #65878 by gauthier
Hi ggppdk,

Sorry, I know it is hard for you to tell what could be the problem with these very small info. The field type is select, its values are a list of countries, and labels are identical to values. I have, in front end, a list of firms, sorted by country, but in a weird order (almost alphabetical, only a few exceptions, see attached screenshot).

I believe there are three points where the problem can come from: category settings (front end page is showing a cat) field setting (field is used to order items) and template. Category settings, as shown in previous screenshot, should be ok. Template is custom made (or has been tweaked in the past, at least) and is high likely the cause of the issue: if I use a default template, the order is correct. But there are plenty of settings in the template section, and I don't know where to look.

I didn't find where to set the "type of value" as you mentioned in your previous message.

Thanks again for your help !

Gauthier
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 2 months ago by gauthier.

More
7 years 2 months ago #65883 by micker
i think the best way can be duplicate defaut template and redo customisation

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline