Need help to troubleshoot a problem with the category view..

More
9 years 9 months ago #48491 by josegfilippa
Hi,

I am very happy to have switched from the normal Joomla to the Flexicontent enhanced Joomla, specially because of the ability to add several different types of custom fields.

Since I installed Flexicontent in my website (version 2.1.2 r1806 beta, which I am currently using, never updated), is like the category view is killing scripts and I do not know where to start to find the problem.

Here is my website (Joomla v2.5.17 with JA Elastica as template) (basically a webiste to find exact locations of things in my province):

www.geosanjuan.com.ar

Here is an example of article (all things still working, menus and scrolling module):

www.geosanjuan.com.ar/index.php ? ... Itemid=562

And here is an example of category view (place the pointer over "CATEGORÍAS" menu and look how the fly-out menu is not working anymore in this view, the same as with the scrolling "ÚLTIMAS UBICACIONES" module to the right):

www.geosanjuan.com.ar/index.php ? ... Itemid=617

Please give me some tips on how to troubleshoot this and where to start looking for the problem. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 8 months ago #48514 by josegfilippa
Just forget it. It was a problem related with the T3v2 framework and Elastica template cache and CSS/JS optimize feature. Disabled both and all is working now as expected. Thanks for the time you spend developing Flexicontent.

Saludos desde Argentina (Regards from Argentina),
José G. Filippa

More
9 years 8 months ago #48516 by micker
thanks for return

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.563 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline