Invalid Parent ID

More
11 years 7 months ago #28590 by pshoeg
Invalid Parent ID was created by pshoeg
Hi there,

When I logged into the backend this morning I was greeted with a large yellow bar with the following text:

Please update all the red marked tasks in the right column (in the order they are listed). Then REFRESH and this message will disapear ;-)

Initial Permissions was red, and so I clicked update. However, it still remains red, with the text "Invalid Parent ID".

Does anyone know what happened?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #28595 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic Invalid Parent ID
Which FLEXIcontent revision you have exactly?

Did you install a third party extensions recently?

Also try this:
www.wincert.net/tips/joomla/2599 ... -parent-id

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 7 months ago #28602 by pshoeg
Replied by pshoeg on topic Invalid Parent ID
I tried updating to newest revision (r1475) just before posting the issue. I didn't install anything recently.

I've tried rebuilding the menu, and I can't access the category list, as this error appears.

More
11 years 7 months ago #28609 by ggppdk
First try r1486:
Downloads

Fixes:
-- some Minor fixes for author edit form
-- Fixed (J2.5) a bug causing initial permissions to fail

New:
-- powerful content submit/update notifications emails, (Global overriden per Content, + optional extra category specific)
-- item edit form
(a) per author limitation of number of item categories (new parameter in author parameters)
(b) ability to content item owner/editor to disable comments on his content item (enable in Frontend Item Form parameters)
-- Added ability to use com_content links and com_content menu items without any change
-- Real selective Content plugin triggering (J1.6-J2.5 only)

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 7 months ago #28612 by pshoeg
Replied by pshoeg on topic Invalid Parent ID
Sweet, that works. Now that I have you, when I submit items now, I just get a blank screen. The items are submitted, but I have to load the admin panel again to see the changes.

More
11 years 7 months ago #28615 by ggppdk
Ok, send me a PM with URL and admin access

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.598 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline