SOLVED: Fatal error: Class 'ContentHelperQuery' not found

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #27890 by magj
Hi

I get this error when browsing my items in flexicontent(using release 1338) , even after upgrading to r1420 , the problem persists.
Code:
Fatal error: Class 'ContentHelperQuery' not found in ROOT/components/com_content/models/article.php on line 526

I replaced all joomla core files with the latest 1.5.26 and verified their integrity.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards
magj
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by magj.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #27893 by ggppdk
This inside inside the com_content article DB model.

FLEXIcontent does not use this module, you say that you are inside a FLEXIcontent view, right? e.g. category or item view, right?

so this mean that probably it is a Content Plugin that you trigger, this plugin tries to use the model but the author of it did not make sure to load the appropriate files

Try this, open file:
components/com_flexicontent/clasess/flexicontent.fields.php

just after:
Code:
// This is needed by some content plugins require_once (JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_content'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'route.php');
add:
Code:
require_once (JPATH_SITE.DS.'components'.DS.'com_content'.DS.'helpers'.DS.'query.php');

Test and tell us if it works and i will add it to the trunk

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 8 months ago #27901 by magj
Yes, the issue was related the flexicontent items page display.

THANK you so much for your kind,prompt and professional support.

It solved the issue,

I was wondering what has made the flexicontent such a unique and one in a kind Joomla extension, but after observing your level of support and knowledge in the forum posts, -(not only my issue)- I can see a much brighter future for it.

I reviewed flexicontent some months ago in JED, but it's even much better than then IMHO ;) .

Thanks again
Regards

More
11 years 8 months ago #27903 by ggppdk
Thank for the review, much more is coming and we will be updating documentation to educate end users (and developers!!!) of new features and capabilities, (most can be discovered without need to read documentation, but for developers this is needed)

About bugs or "issues":
we are always interesting in fixing bugs, sometimes it is not possible to track down a bug or an "issue" without access to the actual site.

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.261 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline