Content not linked anymore ...

More
11 years 8 months ago #27261 by yaK2manD
Hi,

I have a big problem, some times, all frontend submitted content are not linked anymore (I have to linked them in the backend (select type, ...) ). Each time, I have to restore old backup.
It seems to appear when a bug occurs with FC fields.

I explain, I have just modified personal FC plugin which created bug and content were not linked anymore. I have cancelled all modification and content still not linked. I really don't understand.

I use r1368 for J!2.5.
Is something broken ?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #27263 by ggppdk
It happens with all content or with content you saved during testing the new field ?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 8 months ago #27264 by yaK2manD

ggppdk wrote: It happens with all content or with content you saved during testing the new field ?

It happens with all kind of content submitted from the frontend.

More
11 years 8 months ago #27266 by ggppdk
mmm,

If you disable the new field does it occur?

you think it is related to the new field or to something else, or maybe a bug in flexicontent code?

i will make a nightly build in a few hours, try installing it, and we see from there

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 8 months ago #27274 by yaK2manD

ggppdk wrote: mmm,

If you disable the new field does it occur?

you think it is related to the new field or to something else, or maybe a bug in flexicontent code?

i will make a nightly build in a few hours, try installing it, and we see from there

after installing r1368 (previous version was with r1338), the bug came back. Even if the plugin has been deleted.

More
11 years 8 months ago #27279 by ggppdk
ok,
I ll make build of r1417, despite not having finished advanced search feature.

It has quite a few bug fixes and improvements.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.336 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline