Issue with creating articles, redirecting to items manager

More
11 years 10 months ago #26167 by ameliste
Hello,

I am using joomla 1.5
and flexicontent 1.5.6 r1338

I have a few users with the super admin rights,
for couple of them there is a problem when they want to create article in default joomla content manager, they are not able to enter into the page of list of articles in default manager only they are redirected to the list of articles in flexicontent.

It is realy strange, because other users does not have this problem and are able to create new joomla content article.

Could you help mi with pointing what can I change to make it works?

Robert

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #26169 by ggppdk
For J1.5, inside the System - FLEXIcontent plugin you can select the minimum user group to redirect:

- Joomla sections manager to FC category manager
- Joomla category manager to FC category manager
- Joomla article manager to FC items manager

If the current user has user group higher than the ones selected there, then he/she will not be redirected

Check configuration of this plugin, but it if you set minimum redirect user group to Super Admins, then all Super Admins should be redirected

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 10 months ago #26184 by ameliste

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline