err in FC content module when tag not assigned to any items

More
11 years 11 months ago #26077 by hede
This message is displayed in the front end when the FC content module is told to show items with a tag that no item has. I think there should be a more approriate message IMHO.
Code:
SELECT i.*, ie.*, ty.name AS typename, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(i.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', i.id, i.alias) ELSE i.id END as slug, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(c.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', c.id, c.alias) ELSE c.id END as categoryslug, GROUP_CONCAT(rel.catid SEPARATOR ",") as itemcats FROM #__content AS i LEFT JOIN #__flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id LEFT JOIN #__flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id LEFT JOIN #__flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id LEFT JOIN #__categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND i.state IN ( 1, -5 ) AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2012-06-18 19:27' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2012-06-18 19:27' ) AND i.access <= 1 AND c.id IN (21) AND i.id <> GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY rel.ordering ASC You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY rel.ordering ASC LIMIT 0, 9999' at line 1 SQL=SELECT i.*, ie.*, ty.name AS typename, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(i.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', i.id, i.alias) ELSE i.id END as slug, CASE WHEN CHAR_LENGTH(c.alias) THEN CONCAT_WS(':', c.id, c.alias) ELSE c.id END as categoryslug, GROUP_CONCAT(rel.catid SEPARATOR ",") as itemcats FROM z1lnt_content AS i LEFT JOIN z1lnt_flexicontent_items_ext AS ie on ie.item_id = i.id LEFT JOIN z1lnt_flexicontent_types AS ty on ie.type_id = ty.id LEFT JOIN z1lnt_flexicontent_cats_item_relations AS rel ON rel.itemid = i.id LEFT JOIN z1lnt_categories AS c ON c.id = rel.catid WHERE c.published = 1 AND i.state IN ( 1, -5 ) AND ( i.publish_up = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_up <= '2012-06-18 19:27' ) AND ( i.publish_down = '0000-00-00 00:00:00' OR i.publish_down >= '2012-06-18 19:27' ) AND i.access <= 1 AND c.id IN (21) AND i.id <> GROUP BY i.id ORDER BY rel.ordering ASC LIMIT 0, 9999

FF on Win10, FLEXIcontent version 3.0.10 on Joomla 3.4

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #26136 by ggppdk
In r1351
# Fixed error in FC Universal module when displaying items via ITEMS SCOPE for tags not assigned to any items

Update: the TAGS and not the: ITEMS scope related tags, was fixed

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 10 months ago #26144 by hede
Actually, that error came when I used the "Tag Scope".

FF on Win10, FLEXIcontent version 3.0.10 on Joomla 3.4

More
11 years 10 months ago #26147 by ggppdk
yes,
i wrongly wrote ITEMS scope, it is the TAGS scope that was fixed

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.346 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline