[Fixed in r1409] FC 2.0 issues with sh404SEF?

More
11 years 8 months ago #27268 by ggppdk
Disabled SEF url creation by SH404SEF for item submit links. Will see if i enable later.

Also for FLEXIcontent search view, there will be a SEF link but all search/filter variables are excluded from being used in the SEF URL as this will make SH404SEF huge and give little benefit and possibly user confusion with the results

Now SH404SEF should work with all FLEXIcontent views

I am done for now with SH404SEF, about using SH404SEF options meant for com_content (you suggested something like this right?), will do later

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #27270 by hede
Thanks for these fixes. Unfortunatelly with 1416 still those categories are included in the URL despite I set sh404 not to include any category.

FF on Win10, FLEXIcontent version 3.0.10 on Joomla 3.4

More
11 years 8 months ago #27272 by ggppdk
Yes ...

I am done for now with SH404SEF, about using SH404SEF options meant for com_content (you suggested something like this right?), will do later

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 8 months ago #27275 by hede
Oh, now I got it what you meant by "options meant for com_content, will do later". Sorry

Cheers

FF on Win10, FLEXIcontent version 3.0.10 on Joomla 3.4

More
11 years 8 months ago #27278 by ggppdk
Thanks for the feedback ;)

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.280 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline