[Solved] Textarea field cannot save HTML in frontend

More
11 years 11 months ago #24960 by arnaud.blain
Hello ggpdk,

It's better but there's another bug :
When I add for exemple {rsform 10} in the content of flexicontent item in front end, it transform it with the form.
In back-end no problem.

Moreover I've seen that in back-end and front-end my others textfields don't save as html should be. I.e. when I add a <br /> through my jck editor and I save it then it disappear. Or I had formats in another text field and they disappear too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #24996 by ggppdk
Edit the plugin file textarea.php
and inside function

function onBeforeSaveField(....)

After line
Code:
if($field->field_type != 'textarea') return;

Place:
Code:
if ( !FLEXI_J16GE && $field->parameters->get( 'use_html', 0 ) ) { $rawdata = JRequest::getVar($field->name, '', 'post', 'string', JREQUEST_ALLOWRAW); if ($rawdata) $post = $rawdata; }

Fixed in r1279

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
11 years 11 months ago #25050 by arnaud.blain
i add this code but it's the same, the form is transformed in front-end (in back-end it works)

Moreover, in backend i've seen that now when I add a picture in a text area field it disappears when i save the content.

More
11 years 11 months ago #25053 by ggppdk
mmm, i have tested the fix, although code is not 100% same as the one i gave you.

Please get latest build and test:
code.google.com/p/flexicontent/downloads/list

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 11 months ago #25058 by arnaud.blain
it's strange i can't install that version : blank page after a 20-30 seconds

I was able to install com_flexicontent_v1.5.6_RC5_r1273.tar.gz that was 1380ko and this new version has 1387ko

I don't think it's my php memory

More
11 years 11 months ago #25059 by ggppdk
Maybe you need to increase apache/PHP time limits on your server, without error message i can not be sure, why installation has failed

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline