Flexicontent categories - RC4_r1235

More
12 years 1 week ago #24712 by mijim
I haven't seen this bug reported yet, so I expect this must be an isolated issue on my installation.

I recently upgraded my website to Joomla 1.5.26 and Flexicontent v1.5.6_RC4_r1235.

Since then, whenever I modify and save an item, an additional category is added to the article. I have now 2 categories defined for the article. This new category seems to be added completely at random. Once this second secondary category is set, there is no way to remove it. Unselecting it and re-applying or re-saving does not remove this unwanted category.

I downgraded to version v1.5.6_RC3_r1151 and all is fine again.

I take this opportunity to thank you ever so much for this extraordinary extension and all the work that is behind.

Antoine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #24713 by micker
yes this bug is corrected on futur build
way 2-3 day
regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline