'Add a new tag' in item edit doesn't allow old tags addition

More
12 years 1 month ago #23681 by SteP
I have searched through the forum, but I can't find a previous tread reporting that (may be my fault...): editing an item and trying to add a tag, the tag list doesn't appear anymore when trying to add a tag that is already present in the tags table. As result, it's impossible to add that tag to the item (only new tags are allowed).
Tested on Firefox 11.0/IE 9, Joomla 1.5.25, FLEXIContent 1.5.6RC4 r1209

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #24193 by micker
hello did you update joomla and flexicontent ?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 1 month ago #24197 by SteP
Yes, I did it: currently running on Joomla 1.5.26 & Flexicontent 1.5.6 RC4 (r1235), IE 9 & FF 11.0. More exactly, it starts to happen since you have added a few tags (I don't know after which number...): when tags list is empty or short, it works normally; but since a few tags are added, it doesn't work anymore. If you start typing a tag already in the list, the animated pic starts to run, but nothing happen, and you can't add that tag to the item. You can however add a new tag.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline