[solved] Breadcrumb link directory level 1

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #22354 by szallontai
Hi,

I try flexicontent 2.0 R1110

I create a tree structure menu to generate breadcrumb similare my category and subcategory.

When the level 1 is a FLEXICONTENT_MAIN link (annuaire in french); breadcrumb doesn't display this link.

if i change menu link to a FLEXICONTENT_CATEGORY link ; breadcrumb diplay all tree structure.

is there an issue ? or a bad use ?

thank for your help and work.
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by szallontai.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #22359 by ggppdk
We have an option to remove default menu item from pathway.

Is this menu item defined as default** menu item ( in FLEXIcontent global configuration?
If so check if the parameter to remove it from pathway is not enabled.

** if no other more appropriate menu item can be found

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 3 months ago #22383 by szallontai
great! you are right, my menu link is defined as menu items by default FLEXIcontent.

So Chek parameters allow it to display track.

Thank you!

another error in the way it appears:

CAT1 - CAT2 - CAT3 - CAT2 - ITEM

The second category included twice, interspersed through third grade! My menu structure is good: CAT3 is a child of CAT 2, child of CAT1.

if I disable add to the path in the parameter menu link, it is not better :P

Do you have any idea? :oops:

More
12 years 3 months ago #22389 by ggppdk
Breadcrumbs is known issue because you both the page title and the joomla menu item, added to the pathway.

Try to go to joomla menu item and limit the pathway depth.

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
11 years 9 months ago #26964 by bytekultur
Hi, I have the opposite Problem - what I would LIKE is to display the menu structure in the breadcrumb (something like home > about us > board members, where board m. is a submenu of about us).

What happens though is that I can either only show home > current menu (all the levels in between are left out) or I can use the categories, which I do not want. I have played around with those levels in the menu settings, but there was no reaction whatsoever in the breadcrumb.

Is this a bug or have I not yet stumbled upon the right setting?

Thanks in advance.
Terry

More
11 years 9 months ago #26968 by ggppdk
- Make sure you disable "Automatic Pathways" (in Global FLEXIcontent configuration, or in item's main category, or in the item itself)

- Make sure in FLEXIcontent Advanced Route - System Plugin you select item Content Type as Type to be excluded from being added categories in its PATHWAY, or set an item depth 5 in the menu item.

Some changes to this have been made recently, maybe you will need to wait for next build to try the above ... and it should work properly

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.429 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline