joomla assets tree and FC2.x

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #18267 by Anonymous
joomla assets tree and FC2.x was created by Anonymous
I noticed that Flexicontents asset fields 'lft' and 'rgt' in table #__assets is about 400. If FC installed on clear Joomla, between the right and left side of the assets tree there is a gap. And new assets, created with com_content are placed in this gap.
Is it a bug or feature?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 8 months ago #18276 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic joomla assets tree and FC2.x
This is not fully implemented yet on FC v2.0.

But you said for FC there are 400 on a joomla clean install?

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

• Anonymous
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
12 years 8 months ago #18286 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic joomla assets tree and FC2.x
Sorry my Inglish, I probably wasn't accurate enough, but asset table on clean install looks as follows (`title` and `rules` fields are omitted):
Code:
#__assets table: `id` `paret_id` `lft` `rgt` `level` `name` ... 26 1 59 60 1 com_wrapper ... 30 19 42 43 2 com_newsfeeds.category.5 31 25 56 57 2 com_weblinks.category.5 32 1 414 415 1 com_flexicontent 33 1 416 417 1 com_flexicontent.field.1 ...
And there is a gap between `rgt`=60 for com_wrapper asset (`id` = 26) and `lft`= 414 for com_flexicontent asset (`id` = 32).
Unfortunately, I have not looked at the max `rgt` for root asset before intalling FC. And now it seems it be a joomla`s issue, not FC.

More
12 years 8 months ago #18287 by ggppdk
Replied by ggppdk on topic joomla assets tree and FC2.x
Enjoyman is working on ACL more than me, we still thinking of what access control to use in Flexicontent for J1.6/1.7

Now thinking of some non-core joomla ACL extension.

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline