Start Publishing Time From Front Editor Is GMT [SOLVED]

More
13 years 1 week ago #15676 by fmgoodwin
I'm troubleshooting an issue where new content submitted from the front-end editor does not autopublish immediately.

It turns out that flexicontent assigns a start publishing time five hours in the future. The creation time is accurate.

Since my Joomla configuration is set for EST time zone (-5 hours), it appears that the creation time is offset, while the start publishing time is GMT.

When I change the time offset in Joomla to GMT, items autopublish immediately from the front, but then all the other times on the site are five hours fast (for EST), and the creation time shows five hours early.

I'm presently using Joomla! 1.5.23 Stable, FLEXIcontent version 1.5.5 stable (r600), FLEXIaccess version 1.0.5.

I see that there was a somewhat similar bug fixed for FLEXIcontent version 1.5.4.

Anyone else having this problem?

Please advise.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 days ago #15678 by micker
Put this in bugtracker for testing
Regards

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
12 years 9 months ago #17294 by ideiapublica
Hi,

I have the same problem. Was this topic solved? I could not find on bugtracker.

Thanks!

More
12 years 9 months ago #17313 by ggppdk
I have just added one to the bug tracker and testing fix for date field, i will add this to the same bug tracker issue ...
Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

More
12 years 9 months ago #17327 by ideiapublica
Thanks! I will follow in bugtracker!

More
12 years 9 months ago #17328 by ggppdk
I ll take a quick look at the publication code, i hope it is something easy to fix

Regards

-- Flexicontent is Free but involves a big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite having a long list of functions) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing with a 5-star...

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.584 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline