Article submitting problem [SOLVED]

More
13 years 5 months ago #12481 by hankey
Hi,

First of all I'd like to thank you for develeping this great extension.

I haven't been using this tool since a long time, but I found a poblem, which I hadn't solved yet.

californiasocialscience.org/Directory/

Clicking on 10.1 you'll see that there are 2 article posted, but only one appearing.

The article which I've copied over from another category is woring, but the other, which I've posted through front-end is hidden.

======

Another issue:

Is there a way to see the list of subcategories such as a directory view, when selecting a category from the directory view ?

Thanks for all of your help,

Regards,

Denes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #12497 by kenmcd
Turn-off your SEF component while developing your website.

Pay attention to the Alias when you copy articles.
So you do not have duplicates which confuse the SEF component.

More
13 years 4 months ago #12859 by fesghel
Hi,
Item submit is not working for me at all. I mean, the category box(which I must select categories in it) is not selectable. It's just like some normal text that can't be selected.
What's the problem?

Thanks

More
13 years 4 months ago #12862 by effrit

More
13 years 4 months ago #12875 by fesghel
Great, it worked, thanks. It would be greater if the box showed like FC's own category box for item submitting in backend.

Thanks

More
12 years 8 months ago #18099 by flexij

hankey wrote: Clicking on 10.1 you'll see that there are 2 article posted, but only one appearing.

The article which I've copied over from another category is woring, but the other, which I've posted through front-end is hidden.

I have an issue similar to Hankey's. The Flexicontent items I create via the backend show up in my directory and in my category list (as they should). However, if I submit an item via Flexicontent's item submission form, the directory number will increase, but the submitted item stays hidden no matter what state I set it to in the backend. Likewise, I see nothing in the category list.

Can someone help me with this frustrating problem? :D

I don't know what the SEF component is, and I deleted the aliases to make them show default text. Not sure what else to do.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline