New item published turns category blank white

More
13 years 8 months ago #9835 by jhatala24
There are times I publish articles as I do daily. basically the same content and after I publish and go view the page it only displays white space and the title is the url. I have even gone as far and putting the article in as pieces ... to see if I can tell what part is making it blow up. I have been able to see the page but when I go back to the category view it show the blank white page. has any report this type of occurrence?
This was the page that I can't get in the 29th or 30th reading .
stjohnuoc.org/index.php?option=c ... itstart=20

Which shows in the tab. When I unpublish it , the tab goes back to displaying August. Any ideas.
The strange part is that I added the 31st doc and I was able to publish it . Doing it the same way I have done all the others.
Thank you for your time and talents.
Jeff

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #9961 by micker
hello sorry i didn't understand the problem ... :?

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
13 years 6 months ago #11138 by jhatala24
Now that I upgraded to 1.5.3c the whole site is white ... blank. The install went well except the update on cache failed due to permissions. Said i had to change them myself. I chmod libraies/phpthumb/cache to 777 still did not work .. help .. site is down :(

More
13 years 6 months ago #11180 by micker
try to clean expired cache

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline