I can't download FlexiAccess.

More
13 years 11 months ago #7323 by defo222
After "donating" another 20€ to the previously 20€ and changing browser for this transaction(first was Chrome, now Mozilla), logging off/on and deleting cookies i still can't download the FlexiAccess. The problem is that the group Subscribers seems to be closed for invitations only, the paypal thing does nothing regard this.

Not to say that many other users are having the same problems, it just takes a quick look in forums here and on joomla extensions.
I wouldn't be so insisting on this extension, but i have a lot of articles in various categories and my end users are computer illiterate to the extreme.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #7324 by kenmcd
This sounds like there may be an issue with the payments system.

You should contact Emmanuel directly via PM ( vistamedia ).
Try to get your group access fixed properly so your downloads will also work in the future.

PM me an email address and I can send it to you this time.
Note: I am just a moderator here and do not want to be in the middle of these payment issues on an ongoing basis.
Emmanuel is the only one who can fix this properly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.275 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline