File field not working

More
3 days 6 hours ago #85620 by krae
File field not working was created by krae
Hello,

I have a File (Download/View/Share/Download cart) field for uploading PDFs that can be viewed on the frontend.

When the field is set to 'Inline uploads + My Files reuse modal (with: Secure Uploads + URL links)' I get an alert 'Not a valid image' and the file that I uploaded is not saved. This is the default setting I believe and I have not change any of the other settings.

When the field is set to 'Joomla Media manager', I am only able to view images in the file manager, none of the PDFs are visible.

Is there something I can adjust so the field can be used as intended?

Flexi - Latest Github
Joomla - 5.1.4

Thanks

Note - in the previous Github version, the PDF could be uploaded using the default setting, but it was not saving. There was a javascript error, but I don't have the info from it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 days 17 hours ago #85622 by micker
Replied by micker on topic File field not working
hello its known bug but you can have a work arround, use 'my file' link in sub menu.
here you can upload without problem

FLEXIcontent is Free but involves a very big effort on our part.
Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?
-- Add your voice to the FLEXIcontent JED listing reviews. Thanks![/size]

More
2 days 13 hours ago - 2 days 13 hours ago #85623 by krae
Replied by krae on topic File field not working
Using My files, I was able to upload a 1 page PDF, but it was still not visible in the file selection. I was only able to view images.

I tried to upload a larger file and received this message: The most recent request was denied because it had an invalid security token. Please refresh the page and try again. I'm not sure if this is something on our end or where it's coming from.

I also tried the 'basic uploader' and received this error: Not a valid image.
Last edit: 2 days 13 hours ago by krae. Reason: misunderstood previous comment

More
2 days 13 hours ago #85624 by micker
Check your configuration you have a restrictions

Like the our support? (for a bug-free FC, despite being huge extension) Like the features? Like the ongoing development and future commitment to FLEXIcontent?

More
2 days 13 hours ago #85625 by krae
Replied by krae on topic File field not working
Working now - thank you!!

More
2 days 9 hours ago #85626 by micker
Great WE works on New version with Big update on template with using grid and flex for display are you interesting to test ?

Moderators: vistamediajoomlacornerggppdk
Time to create page: 0.313 seconds
Save
Cookies user preferences
We use cookies to ensure you to get the best experience on our website. If you decline the use of cookies, this website may not function as expected.
Accept all
Decline all
Essential
These cookies are needed to make the website work correctly. You can not disable them.
Display
Accept
Analytics
Tools used to analyze the data to measure the effectiveness of a website and to understand how it works.
Google Analytics
Accept
Decline